HELLO Random Readers…I hope you are having a wonderful week so far. Its that last week of July and school will be starting soon….This summer has FLEW!
On to my RANDOMNESS!!!
1. We started canning beans this past weekend from out of the garden..YUM!
2. Heading to Library today to turn books and renew the one I am reading Days of Deepening Friendship ….slow going because it is good and alot to chew. THURSDAY THOUGHTS (a link to all of the Thursday Thought series )
3. Another river is out of it’s banks in Iowa. The Maquokata River is flooding. At the Lake Delhi Dam the river washed the road out and Dam that held back 45ft of water rushed downstream and flooded many homes and businesses. It all takes me back to 2008 Flood. Our home was flooded. 3 1/2 ft in the first floor…doesnt sound like much but it means there was almost 6 ft of water out side the house…Pray for those who are dealing with flooding right now…they have a long road ahead of them.
4. We went to the Jones County Fair last Fri. night. Little David rode his first carnival ride with his sister…at the end of the fun evening a storm rolled in and we had a long walk to the car and we got SOAKED!! :0) It was fun once I decided it was just HAPPENING…lol
5. A quote:
An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it. Jef Mallett
6. Sometimes I get so antsy to do something…my mind and imagination are going crazy thinking of improvements for my house that I dont have the money to pay for …I get myself in such a restless tizzy. I did this over the weekend and my hubby was looking at me like “come on girl -seriously!!” So I said…ok I am going to go do something tangible and practical like organize my desk !!! LOL geeeeeeeez I kill me!!!
7. Ever get so annoyed and irritated with something that you wait until it drives you absolutely crazy so that you have to ENERGY SURGE to attack it…yeah…upstairs detail cleaning and vacuuming the basement!!! LOL
8. It is interesting the joy children get in their eyes when they turn the whole living room into a fort using every blanket and sheet in the house. :0)
9. My little girl is growing up. She will be in 7th grade this year…WOW …Time Flies …..
10. I want something colorful….PURPLE I THINK!! :0)
Have GREAT TUESDAY!!!