1. A great song:
3. Picture of the week:
4. Re-visited Post: RED FLAGS
In speaking about Jesus
….when the Pharisee’s and the Sadducee’s had in heart and mind to kill Him, harm Him, stone him…what did He do??
He went away from them!!!
He didn’t try to “LOVE” them by staying close, talking kindly, and being a good Christian boy! Jesus said “He did only what the Father told Him to do” …and HE LEFT, WALKED AWAY, REMOVED HIMSELF, and in most cases NEVER WENT THERE AGAIN. Some came again to Him…sought Him out and He did deal with them in love. BUT their hearts had changed and He knew it.
To read more click here: https://starleeta.wordpress.com/2011/05/05/red-flags/
5. Get your thinker thinking:
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Starting back up again…
1. A song:
Are you happy??
2. Quote because I love them:
Everything I think, say and do flows from my heart and is my responsibility. No one can make me think, say or do anything. They can only present what they think, say and do. In that moment I have the choice to believe it or not, to join them or not. When I am having a bad day, it is not others but myself who has agreed with the perception of my day. So I have to go deal with myself if I want joy to return to me. If not …well then I will go on being unhappy. If I don’t GET THIS …I will blame everyone for my problems. God has already given me everything I need for joy to be lived in this life. I just have to agree with Him.
Proverbs 4:23 Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts.
Matt 15:11 You are not defiled by what you eat; you are defiled by what you say and do. “
3. My thanks …because all is grace:
* obeying the Lord – sit ups to help a shaky voice
* reconciliation after arguments
* Her smile
* warm heating blanket
* little man smiling – no cards flipped
* singing with her
* hot coffee
*gathering valentine party items for the H:YC girlies
*loving those teens
* having a simple song of praise in my heart
* looking forward to spring
* not doing it all – no I in TEAM
4. Favorite Pin from Pinterest:
5. Do you work with teens… how everything over TIME blesses them and you: