It’s Friday Facts …woot!!
1. Potty training a “determined to be independent and do it myself child” makes for lots of wiping up of floor and toilet and wall. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :0/
2. My church has officially changed its name. YEAH sooooooooo exciting!! We are now called:
3. A poem
A crystal in the darkest cave
hidden beneath rocks away from the day
once lighted upon
shoots forth a reflection so bright
lighting the way
erasing the coldness of heart
flashing a beam that is like fire on the flesh
a mirror is how it seems
like looking into your own face
amplified by the refraction
causing a kind of jolt
that only the image holder knows
that is HIM in me
4. How aware are you about your surroundings, where you live, your state…??
The other day my friend was telling me that here in Iowa human trafficking happens. She told me a story about a girl we was taken to a rural farm-house and she was held there, locked in a basement for a long time. I was shocked. I was thinking, here in Iowa?? How can that be? That is like stuff that happens in Florida and California. The need for awareness and compassion is great.
5. Praise and Worship is a deep need within that my spirit is………. CRYING OUT for!!
6. A quote:
Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow.
– Helen Keller
7. A song :0)
8. My friends daughter has a bird with a broken leg. She set out to bathe the bird because the poor thing had feces on the back-end. While washing the bird, she mentioned to her mother that the chickens, that they use to have, would peck that stuff off of each other, helping each other be clean. Is that not why we have friends in this life to help us? They see the back side. :0) figuratively. They see all the junk that we don’t see because its been there for so long. Maybe we grew up in a mess and think its normal. Maybe we got broken and need someone to come along and help us wash that crud off. The sad part is that sometimes when a friend comes along ( pecking at our backside) showing us our baggage and garbage stuck to our behinds, we turn around and growl, screech and hiss. KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY POO POO!!! lol Lord help us to be teachable enough to allow those who are closest to us to pick that junk off and help us to be free and clean.
9. For you IOWA LADIES !! Have you ever heard of RISE AND SHINE RETREAT…if not look on my side bar and click it…check it out!!!
10. :0) Smile because someone is watching you to see if you have JOY!!!
Have a great Friday!!